Senior Consultant Engineer (Microservices)
- Senior Consultant Engineer (Microservices)
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne
- Salary ranges from $160K -$180K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- This is a dual role that requires hands-on development and tech leadership capability. This is more of a Tech Lead (Microservices) role
- Java Springboot
- AWS and Azure
- Engineering background working in a large and complex technical environment
- Extensive technology delivery experience, particularly experience with API’s
- Experience in providing direction, leadership, and support to a software Engineering team
- Experience in Agile software development practices
- Technology and business stakeholder management
- Experience across the Full lifecycle (design to development to testing to support)
- Execute and drive hands-on design, maximise and implementation of best practice CI/CD across enterprise
- Champion a CI/CD mindset and corresponding cultural transformation
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes and tooling
- Promote collaboration of Software Delivery Tools, Continuous Delivery and DevOps usage.
- Shape, Design, Develop, Support and Implement Software Delivery in alignment with the roadmap
- Work as an effective team member, supporting peers and recognising the contributions of others to ensure the achievement of team goals
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.