Senior Consultant, Engineer Amazon Lex
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary Ranges from $160K Incl Super to $180k Incl Super
- Excellent opportunity to work with the best engineering team
This role is a hands-on development role focusing on leveraging Amazon Lex to create great customer experiences with business value.
Responsible for the overall delivery and management of Amazon Lex at client. Amazon Lex on Amazon Connect is the core technology Client uses for Voice Self-Service when call calling client phone numbers, before being routed to contact centres.
- Understand and communicate how Amazon Lex Services underpin and eclientle customer experiences and key business outcomes
- Write and coordinate distribution of all new feature release notes with training content to support and inform stakeholders and end users of ‘what’s new in Lex’
- Be the interface between the Business Product Owner and AXT developers to ensure Amazon Lex related work is prioritised according to Enterprise priorities
- Review and evaluate customer needs, expectations and issues by conducting and participating in UI/UX design thinking workshops, and analysing product reviews and web analytics
- Lead the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design for all Amazon Lex Services
- Own, manage and prioritise the Amazon Lex related backlog of user stories to reflect the product roadmap, set the vision and goals per sprint and attend all relevant ceremonies across all AXT Scrum Teams supporting Amazon Lex
- Proven experience working with voice technology, preferably Amazon Lex
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to listen to and understand feedback from all stakeholders and use this feedback to drive the changes required to the requirements and priorities
- Adapts efficiently to changing circumstances and seeks alternative ways of achieving project objectives
- Experience in customer facing systems working with products and services
- Proven ability to lead, coach and motivate a team to achieve success and surpass goals
- Experience with Cloud technology, AWS and Amazon Connect is beneficial
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.