- Cloud Designer
- Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Pay rate
- Work life balance
One of our Esteemed clients is currently looking for a Senior Consultant, Delivery
About the Team:
The Hosted Infrastructure Platforms team is accountable for the delivery, ongoing management and automated provisioning of Technical Infrastructure Platforms for both on and off premise.
Manage and deliver the pipeline of work in HIP:
- Shadow Demand
- Backlog Grooming
- Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder and compliance management using client required tools (Github, artifactory, Jira)
- Resource and Demand planning
- Integrate and collaborate with the enterprise competency ensuring a consistent methodology and approach. Deep relationships with delivery and external partners.
- Innovate and keep at pace with market trends.
- Manage and co-ordinate between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements.
- Strict awareness to compliance and security standards.
- Expert in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications either via specific projects or previous experience.
- Advanced technical knowledge in automated delivery products / technology / tools.
- Advanced in building and managing relationships.
- Advanced in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
- Competent in following designs and developing to set standards.
- 5+ years as a technology professional with demonstrable ability to deliver / manage medium-large scale Development works.
- 10+ years of experience in IT delivery
- Agile methods
- DevOps CICD tooling and pipeline
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky- 03 8506 6525) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: