Senior consultant – Azure, Cloud
- Senior consultant – Azure, Cloud
- Permanent opportunity in Melbourne
- Large Financial Client
- Salary ranges from $130K – $140K + Bonus (flexible)
- Working with the latest Azure services and be a part of a professional development team using DevOps tooling and practices, developing automation that scales in an enterprise environment.
- Improving customer experience for Application Engineers joining the platform
- Managing and coordinating between partners, working with Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management to define service and build automation to deploy those services.
- Documenting/POC usage of services in the client’s environment.
- On-call rotation for cloud infrastructure services
- Strong background configuring and supporting Azure services.
- Experience working with technologies like ARM templates, PowerShell, Terraform, Jenkins, GIT.
- An excellent awareness of compliance and security standards.
- Expertise in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications.
- Strong background in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts.
- Experience with development languages like python.
- Passion for Innovation and keeping at pace with market trends.
- Advanced knowledge in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAMS on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.