Senior Consultant Analytics
- Senior Consultant Analytics
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Adaps has been scouted to source “Senior Consultant Partnerships, Analytics” for a Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne CBD.
At Client, we believe success comes from our people. We’re committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers – and for the community too.
About the Role:
The primary purpose of the role is to support the Data and Analytics Strategy in attracting and retaining analytics resources. This role will do this by creating talent pipelines, developing and nurturing existing and new relationships with universities, representing Client’s technology and analytics brand externally and internally at meetups, careers events, university open weeks, datathons, etc. A key part of the role will also be engaging with analytics recruiters, third parties and technology providers, to help build a vibrant community of analytics.
This role will form part of the Advanced Analytics Enablement team and will work with SME’s across the analytics spoke teams, and the broader analytics community to drive talent pipelines and the analytics brand both internally and externally.
The role will be seen as a vital role connecting the Analytics Hub, the Analytics community with analytics partners such as recruiters, universities, third parties, vendors, technology providers etc.
- Establish line of sight of all analytics across CLIENT, capabilities demand, and future demand and how partnerships can support.
- Develop metrics to track and measure how partnerships are adding and driving value
- Develop and implement an engagement strategy and roadmap for partnerships; universities, recruiters, partners, technology providers etc.
- Manage relationships with a variety of external and internal stakeholders, including universities, recruiters, partners, technology providers etc.
- Supports the day-to-day coordination of Analytics Enablement’s current and prospecting partners, aligned to the data and analytics strategy.
- Managed and ensures the timely delivery of contractual obligations, ensuring CLIENT gain the most benefit from the relationship with Partners.
- Responsible for governance of key forums that may be designed and delivered by other parts of the Enterprise and/or Vendors
- Works closely with internal analytics departments to ensure the smooth coordination of events and activities. Working closely with the procurement, communications and People teams, the role assists with the preparation of proposals, invoicing, sponsorship, coordination of office tours, and other partnership collateral.
- Represent Analytics at CLIENT and comfortable presenting to universities, academics and technology partners.
- Represent CLIENT as a desirable employer for analytics talent and have a market leading capability
- Support the development and document partnership communications for both internal and external purposes and works closely with analytics communications and event analyst
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sponsorships/partnerships/relationship management with a successful track record in the delivery of sponsorship/partnership benefits and events.
- Sound knowledge of the Analytics and the Technology environment.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining good stakeholder relationships.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and oral, and high-level interpersonal skills.
- Proven high-level attention to detail and follow through with the ability to exercise initiative.
- Demonstrate practical experience in event and project management working to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to scope projects and write supporting compelling and successful funding proposals and timely feedback reports.
- High energy levels with the appetite to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Capability to develop and promote ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.