Senior Cloud Engineer Consultant (AWS)
- Senior Cloud Engineer Consultant (AWS)
- 06 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Large Financial Organization in Sydney NSW
- Join a highly skilled and dynamic team
- Work life Balance and Great culture
Exciting opportunities for passionate “Senior Cloud Engineer (AWS)” to join Financial organisation’s Digital Technology team!
About the Role:
The Hosted Infrastructure Platforms team is accountable for the delivery, ongoing management and automated provisioning of Technical Infrastructure Platforms for both on and off premise.
The speed at which Infrastructure Platforms are delivered and the enduring quality is important to meet current and future demands of our colleagues and customers.
- Develop Infrastructure Platforms as code end to end…
- New pattern / AMI / gold image development
- Pattern currency management
- Quality analysis and testing
- Documentation and presentation of work.
- Stakeholder and compliance management using Client required tools (GitHub, antifactory, Jira)
- Manage In-Life pattern patching and defect resolution
- Integrate and collaborate with the enterprise competency ensuring a consistent methodology and approach. Deep relationships with delivery at client and external partners.
- Innovate and keep at pace with market trends.
- Manage and co-ordinate between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements.
- Strict awareness to compliance and security standards.
- Expert in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications either via specific projects or previous experience.
- Expert in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud (Mandatory: AWS core services – EC2/EBS/ELB/NLB/ALB/RDS/CFN/Lambda etc, Azure, Desired: AWS EMR, ECS, ECR, EKS) and related automation concepts (Python, PowerShell, Json template generators)
- Robust experience in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.)
- Advanced technical knowledge in automated delivery products / technology / tools.
- Advanced in building and managing relationships.
- Advanced in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
- Competent in following designs and developing to set standards.
- 5+ years as a technology professional with demonstrable ability to integrate / manage medium-large scale Development works.
- 10+ years of experience in IT delivery
- Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, OpenStack, Jira, pulp, ansible, Git
- Multiple script language and technologies.
- DevOps exposure and practice execution.
- Experience in building in a vendor cloud solution.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.