Senior Change Analyst
9 Month Contract – View to extend
$900/day Incl Super
To drive the execution of activities required to implement strategic change. This involves leading the change work in larger, more complex programs of work or across a number of smaller projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead end to end Change management activities
- Build change management plan including external dependencies, schedule, stakeholder matrix and any other key tasks.
- Being accountable for the successful implementation of the change management plan.
- Provide the program/project with day-to-day change management leadership.
- Ensure change activities have end-to-end ownership, including delivery of the change work as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities across the program/project.
- Create a Stakeholder Management and Engagement strategy.
- Identify all stakeholders impacted by the program/project.
- Drive the identification of business impacts from the program/project and assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the program/project.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced-change delivery professional (including setting change strategy & on-tools)
- Must have experience in Agile Change Delivery & Transformation
- Experienced in influencing key stakeholders to ensure initiatives/projects are completed on time, on budget and with desired user outcomes
- May operate as a lead or across multiple projects, informally leading other change folk
- Ideally has aspirations for PCM roll (or able to step into role where needed)
- Must have extensive experience in delivering end to end complex change
- Minimum 8 years change management experience.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.