Senior Business Analyst – SCADA Control Systems
One of our Large Utilities Client is Hiring “Sr. BA – Scada Control Systems” on 6 months contract role. This position requires analysis, research, development and supporting documentation produced for the System Control business systems functionality and data services.
As a Senior Business Analyst you are responsible for taking a lead role in the provision of specialised, high level commercial business intelligence and management expertise to support overall performance management, business development and improvement initiatives.
The Senior Business Analyst SCADA and Control will be responsible for the documentation of functionality and data requirements of the PowerOn Distribution Management System /Outage Management System and related System Control applications to support programme initiatives.
- Responsible for the preparation of specialised, high level analysis and critical network reporting which meets evolving and adhoc organisational needs in the driving of business efficiencies, productivity improvement efficiencies and cost reduction strategies across the Division
- Undertake comprehensive research to develop robust and consistent metrics, inclusive of a meaningful suite of lead and lag performance indicators, which provide effective and consistent tracking of Divisional performance against its objectives
- Provide recommendations, develop and implement improved business processes, reporting and controls and utilise continuous improvement tools and techniques to contribute to improving processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Divisions governance and reporting frameworks
- Take a lead role in the effective and accurate development and ongoing maintenance of critical operational performance measures including new KPIs, benchmarking, unit rate determination and Dashboard development, which enable effective and consistent tracking of Divisional performance against targets
- Provide specialist, technical advice to team members and senior management on project delivery, urgent business requests, writing and ad hoc reporting as required
- Develop, manage, and/or support Divisional projects and priority actions, relating to operational, network, financial and performance reporting, and operational performance improvement.
What we need :
- Extensive experience in analysing business and operational data and preparation of reports relating to SCADA and Control System;
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications;
- A thorough understanding of control system and Distribution Management System / Outage Management System in relation to the Power industry.
- Demonstrated preparation of detailed reports and presentations to senior management
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of reporting and analysis frameworks and the ability to interpret and implement requirements for senior managers and critical stakeholders
- Experience in successfully managing broad and competing responsibilities and complex issues at management level.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 0390 216 986 / Steve on 0290579052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.