Senior Business Analyst-Payroll
- 6months contract
- Excellent Pay rate
- Melbourne CBD
What you will do :
- Leads the management, monitoring, and improvement of both existing and new IT processes like change management, release management and incident management.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into detailed function specifications and if necessary, for managing requests for changes to the specifications. Has sound knowledge of the organisation’s systems and processes, expertise in the business area, and current technology advances and IT capabilities.
- Responsible for all forecasting and scheduling of inbound and outbound call volumes, back office transaction volumes and FTE recommendations and scheduling across all contact centres and claims & administrations teams.
- Undertakes a technical leadership (high level business analysis and application design) and coordination on projects, and/or system maintenance activities. Any designs for particularly critical parts of systems are often submitted to an overall design authority.
What we need:
- Senior Business Analyst with strong Payroll experience
- Must have Compliance related experience
- Have worked on payroll and compliance related projects in past
- Understands how payroll business and system processes work
- Strong stakeholder management and professional communication
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a Snr BA capacity
- Strong ability to analyse payroll data using appropriate tools (including high proficiency in Excel and other tools)
- Systems knowledge:
- Chris 21 and other Payroll systems desirable
Key tasks will include:
- Investigate complexities within payroll business processes and system data
- Intuitively and with appropriate analysis skills and techniques, identify inconsistencies in payroll data
- Gather and analyse a wide range of payroll data and information with minimum Subject Matter Expert support
- Identify and document business and technical solution options
- Identify and document business and technical requirements
- Supplement Subject Matter Expert
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 9021 6986 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.