Senior Business Analyst (Payroll process/ HR systems)
- Senior Business Analyst (Payroll process/ HR systems)
- 6months contract
- Large Insurance firm
- Excellent Pay Rate $$$
One of the Large Insurance client based @ Melbourne is looking for Senior Business Analyst to join their dynamic team.In conjunction with Business Units & IS functions, identify and initiate pieces of work, define Business and Functional Requirements for prioritised business needs and provide support with development and testing as required
What we need:
- Payroll process/ HR systems & experience required.
- Agile experience preferred.
- Demonstrated high level expertise with liaising directly with Business functions to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions
- Familiar with project and service delivery cycles & experience in adapting approaches and methodologies to achieve quality & timely solutions for the business
- Familiar with IT operational support processes including service delivery in line with SLAs
Technical Skills Required
- Excellent client relationship skills with strong ability to extract / elicit change requirements / problems in Business processes
- Excellent team player
- Good understanding of IT methods for capturing and documenting requirements
- Will need to think outside ‘the box’ to overcome issues and find solutions where conflicts and difficulties arise
- High degree of credibility with natural ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with Customer & IT bases
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Ability to coach junior BAs in analysis approaches and methodologies
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT solutions on other areas of Business
- Typically require a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field plus extensive professional experience in Business Analysis / Consulting (desirable)
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: