Senior Business Analyst – Infrastructure
- Senior Business Analyst – Infrastructure
- Contract for 6 months on extendable basis
- Tier-1 Bank in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Payrate $700 -$800 per day
Our client is looking for Senior Business Analyst – Infrastructure for Melbourne CBD. The client is commending a large program to re-platform the applications onto new infrastructure as part of which they will be moving to a cloud-based model.
The Successful Candidate:
- Must be a technically adept with strong infrastructure knowledge.
- Will apply themselves fully to a business and technical environment with tangible technology and business outcomes.
- Has a philosophy that emphasizes collaborative teamwork and communication.
- Must be passionate about being a business analyst and employing a range of skills and techniques to help affect change.
- Manage requirements gathering
- Manage change and user acceptance testing
- Manage risks
- Define high level requirements from inception and business case development.
- Facilitate workshops with the Business Stakeholders, Architects and Infrastructure SME’s to understand business processes and technical requirements. Assess business process impacts, capability gaps, propose solution approaches and facilitate agreement.
- Analyze and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work with developers and tester on the team to ensure requirements are understood to a level that allows them to be implemented and verified.
- Work with external vendor to establish requirements for the delivery of infrastructure services
- Manage requirements through-out the project lifecycle and ensure that end-to-end requirements are met. Manage key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience business analyst roles within infrastructure projects.
- Experience working with virtualisation and cloud technologies.
- Experience working with Data Centre Migration.
- Experience with application migration from current state to target state environment.
- Strong ability to work in a technical environment operating with infrastructure SME’s.
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Able to quickly build an understanding of the business and technical environment, operating model and terminology. Able to apply varying techniques to model and communicate technological changes and associated impacts.
- Experience with workshop facilitation, interview techniques and meeting conduct.
Banking/Financial services experience preferred.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky -03 9956 1175) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.