Senior Business Analyst HI Portfolio
- 6 months contract role with possible of extension
As part of the Health Insurance BA Product Team, this role will partner closely with our Health Insurance portfolio team to define requirements for alignment to our future operating model in relation to claims process and indexation rules.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and stakeholders to understand the current and future state of the new operating model
- Development of clear process documentation (current and future state)
- Plan, run and manage workshops
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop clear and unambiguous product backlogs of work which deliver the outcomes needed by our business. Work with the team to define epics, functions and stories / tasks per business initiative at pace. Define concise acceptance criteria which supports the delivery team and testers.
- Work closely with the team to refine the backlog and ensure the team have a shared understanding of the content.
- Participate in and contribute to the BA and Agile Communities of Practice within client.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Assignment or Reporting Manager.
Key Relationships- External
- External Vendors
- Industry bodies and working groups
Key Relationships – Internal
- Health Insurance Product Team
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts and community
- Client technical teams
- Members of cross functional teams: Experience designers, Business Subject Matter Experts, Product Owners, Solution Architects, Testers, Developers
- 5 years+ experience as a Senior Business Analyst, with high level of business acumen
- Ability to communicate with technical teams, and document technical functional requirements in addition to business requirements
- 2 years demonstrated experience in working with Agile methodologies (backlog development and refinement – writing epics, functions, stories and defining acceptance criteria using Jira or Azure DevOps)
- Delivery experience working within cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies
- Experience in setting up, running and managing workshops for requirement discussion and elicitation with groups
- Experience in process mapping using Visio
- Experience with Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective
- Experience and knowledge of the Private Health industry and claims processes highly desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.