Sr.BA- Governance, Risk & Compliance
Adaps has been scouted to source Sr.BA – GRC for a Large Insurance Client @ Melbourne CBD.
What you will do :
As an Business Analyst, you…
- Assist Project Manager with scoping and development of work packages
- Assist in development of Risk Management Frameworks
- Liaise with Business Sponsor, Business Project Managers, Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define, develop and document Business Requirements and User Stories.
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare Functional Specifications that deliver agreed solutions to meet Business and IT needs and standards.
- Liaise with Business Unit representatives and IT functions to coordinate testing of IT solutions in preparation for signoff by Business sponsor.
- Facilitate and support Development and Testing as required.
- Develop test cases and write test scripts in support of Information Security testing as required.
- Take a lead role in Project Defect prioritisation and triage.
- Support the maintenance and development client Australia’s analysis and project delivery approach and methodologies.
- Work with a change and communications manager / project team to develop and deliver people and process change, including support for training needs, and assist with other change management support activities.
- Experience working in a risk, compliance and/or regulatory environment
- Information Security domain experience preferred
- Risk management frameworks experience mandatory
- Policies standards & requirements experience mandatory
- Governance risk & compliance experience mandatory
- Large risk / compliance and security on programs
- Working experience in an agile delivery environment
- Minimum 3 years Business Analyst experience
- Demonstrated experience with liaising directly with Business functions, senior leaders and SMEs to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT Digital solutions
- Typically require a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field plus extensive professional experience in Business Analysis / Consulting (desirable)
- VSTS requirements tool preferred
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sam – 03 8506 6525) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements
Connect with Adaps: