Senior Business Analyst – Financial Crime
- Senior Business Analyst – Financial Crime
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Large Financial Client
- Work life balance
- Salary $105K – $140K incl super + Bonus
About the role:
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be working across complex and challenging projects, you will have experience working with both technical teams & business stakeholders to document business requirements and see these through to production.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst who has strong experience across the financial crime domain to contribute to the strategic direction of the bank.
What we need :
- Prior knowledge and strong experience working as a Senior Business Analyst in Financial Crime.
- FATCA experience is preferred.
- Must have worked in Agile methodology.
- Must have solid experience dealing with Business, gather user requirements in a specified process / methods, draft them into functional requirements and enhance the product as per the stakeholder expectations.
- Must have strong experience working with Jira / Confluence
- Prior experience in conducting workshops on the new features / changes in the business processes made in the systems to the end users / stakeholders
- Must have experience working with MS office preferably with MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build key relationships through your knowledge and passion for fighting financial crime
Please apply using the link below or call RICKY on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.