Senior Business Analyst Finance
- 6 Months contract role with possible of extension
- Rate ranges from $900/day to $1000/day Plus super
As part of the Health Insurance Technology HCM and Finance Team, this role will partner closely with our Finance business representatives to deliver high quality Business Analysis services at pace to drive strategic outcomes for our Health Insurance customers.
- Partner closely with business initiative owners to develop a deep understanding of the client business, the challenges, pain points and areas for opportunity
- Plan, run and manage workshops
- Engage with business stakeholders to produce detailed requirements documentation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop clear and unambiguous product backlogs of work which deliver the outcomes needed by our business. Work with the team to define epics, functions and stories / tasks per business initiative at pace. Define concise acceptance criteria which supports the delivery team and testers.
- Work closely with the team to refine the backlog and ensure the team have a shared understanding of the content.
- Development of clear process documentation (current and future state)
- Participate in and contribute to the BA and Agile Communities of Practice within client.
- Proactively support the uplift of Agile practices and foster a culture of continual improvement
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Assignment or Reporting Manager.
Key Relationships- External
- External Vendors
- Industry bodies and working groups
Key Relationships – Internal
- HCM & Finance Team
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts and community
- Client technical teams
- Members of cross functional teams: Experience designers, Business Subject Matter Experts, Product Owners, Solution Architects, Testers, Developers
- 5 years+ experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Tax experience
- Data analysis
- Data modelling experience preferrable
- 2 years demonstrated experience in working with Agile methodologies (backlog development and refinement – writing epics, functions, stories and defining acceptance criteria using Jira or Azure DevOps)
- Delivery experience working within cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies
- Experience in setting up, running and managing workshops for requirement discussion and elicitation with groups
- Experience in process mapping using Visio
- Experience with Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.