Senior Business Analyst/ Business Engagement Manager
- Senior Business Analyst/ Business Engagement Manager
- Permanent Position offering upto $140k incl of super + bonus + other perks!
- Experience as a BA / Business Engagement Manager with strong drive to suceed
· Location: Sydney – North Sydney
· Permanent Position offering upto $140k incl of super + bonus + other perks!
· Proven experience as a Senior BA / Business Engagement Manager with strong drive to succeed
This team is responsible for managing the operations of some key Advice assets. This includes the Financial Planning tool used by adviser base – XPLAN. The team is responsible for support and maintenance activities and is heavily involve in project releases.
Our large financial client is currently sourcing for a Senior BA / Business Engagement Manager with:
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analysis or Business Engagement or Delivery Manager roles
- Business facing skills at senior levels
- Strong Communication and Resilience
- Highly structured individual that is capable of running multiple activities in an efficient manner
- Proven experience in delivery management that shows “strong drive” to succeed
- Strong experience in change management (both release and cultural uplift)
- Experience in the Wealth Advice industry or Financial sector is preferred
- Experience with XPLAN Commpay, CRM and Commission systems would be desirable
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and influence the outcome
- Ability to create dashboards/reports for senior management
- Self-directed individual who can navigate an enterprise to reach desired outcomes
- Managing projects – small to medium projects run from BAU
- Running initiatives and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner
- Act as an engagement point into the team for other projects
- Running point on high severity incidents
- Meet with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements
- Analyse workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Develop functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development
- Produce technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team
- Coordinate UAT to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development
- Prepare material and providing training and assistance to end-users following implementation
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 0404 891 109 quoting ref no#12249.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs