Senior Business Analyst
- Contract opportunity in Melbourne
- Rate ranges from $700/day to $800/day plus GST
- Largest health insurance Organisation
- In conjunction with Business SME/Business Project Manager, assist in the production of business cases, objectives and scope.
- Document analysis approach estimate work packages for assignment analysis
- Liaise with Program and Project Managers, Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define, develop and document Business Requirements
- Perform data analysis, interpretations, and validation against rules defined.
- Liaise with Business Unit representatives and tech functions to coordinate Quality Assurance of solutions in preparation for signoff by Business sponsor.
- Facilitate and Support validation as required.
- Take the lead role in Project Defect prioritisation and triage.
- When required, represent project at business unit team meetings
- Support the maintenance and development client Australia’s analysis and project delivery approach and methodologies
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Assignment or Reporting Manager
Deliverable: Legal and regulatory compliance, adherence to internal operating procedures together with the management of business risks is the responsibility of every client employee. You are required to comply with client’s risk and compliance policies, procedures, frameworks and regulatory requirements, as they apply to your specific role at client.
Deliverable: Work in accordance with client Australia’s Health and Safety policy, always applying safe working practices and procedures and comply with all instructions given about ensuring health and safety at work.
- In conjunction with Business Transformational Leaders, help to identify, shape and scope overall transformational activities
- Lead the Business partners and partners in identifying functional needs and solutions.
- Pro-actively develop opportunities that could improve business performance
- Develop personal internal networks and maintain awareness of changes in operational processes & procedures across client Australia
- Anticipate business issues, challenges and opportunities, develop new ideas to enhance business processes, and identify & realise benefits in deployment of IT solutions.
Key Relationships – Internal
- Program Business Analysts
- Business Project Managers & Business Subject Matter Experts
- On- and off-site Teams
- QA & Release Managers
- Test and Development Managers and supporting teams
- Demonstrated high level expertise with liaising directly with Business functions to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions
- Familiar with project and service delivery cycles & experience in adapting approaches and methodologies to achieve quality & timely solutions for the business
Qualifications & Technical skills required:
- Excellent client relationship skills with strong ability to extract / elicit change requirements / problems in Business processes
- Excellent team player
- Good understanding of methods for capturing and documenting requirements
- Will need to think outside ‘the box’ to overcome issues and find solutions where conflicts and difficulties arise
- High degree of credibility with natural ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with Customer & IT bases
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT solutions on other areas of Business
- Typically require a tertiary qualification plus extensive professional experience in Business Analysis
- Intermediate skills in Excel for data analysis.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.