SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
- SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
- 6 months contract
- Large Insurance Client
Are you looking for a stable contract with an Insurance Company, we will help you get one.
What you need:
- Minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience mandatory
- Demonstrated experience with liaising directly with Business functions, senior leaders and SMEs to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
Responsible for translating business requirements into detailed function specifications and if necessary, for managing requests for changes to the specifications. Has sound knowledge of the organization’s systems and processes, expertise in the business area, and current technology advances and IT capabilities.
- Strong BA. good comprehension end to end knowledge.
- Can manage challenging stakeholders.
- A new Data Strategy Program. (How data is used).
- Business case writing experience
- Experience in data strategy preferred, not essential
- Adaptive and agile mindset
- Excellent team player
- Good understanding of various methods for capturing and documenting requirements
- Will need to think outside ‘the box’ to overcome issues and find solutions where conflicts and difficulties arise
- High degree of ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with business, customer & IT bases
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to nontechnical readers / listeners
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT Digital solutions
- Typically require a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field plus extensive professional experience in Business Analysis / Consulting (desirable)
- VSTS requirements tool preferred
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sam – 03 8506 6525) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Connect with Adaps: