Senior Backup Administrator
- Senior Backup Administrator
- 12 Months Contract
- Large Federal Client
This role is as a Senior Backup Administrator requires a highly motivated individual who can work effectively in a busy and demanding environment. As a senior member of the team you will provide guidance to the team and ensure industry best practice.
- Provide EMC Networker Administration expertise to run and maintain services in an enterprise environment
- Performance tuning as well as reporting and capacity planning within Networker and Data Protection Advisor
- Perform Regular backups for Windows/Linux and VMWare
- Write and run PowerShell scripts for Automation
- Create/review data protection reports, metrics, and recommend enhancements and additional work streams to further enhance our security posture.
- Provide guidance to team members on industry best practice
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with client requirements.
Note: Australian Citizen with NV1 Security Clearance or ability to obtain one only can apply for this position.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.