Senior AWS Devops Engineer
- Senior AWS Devops Engineer
- Permanent Role
- Great working environment
Position Description: Senior AWS Devops Engineer will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, implementing and supporting client’s production and non-production AWS cloud infrastructure.
The Senior Devops Engineer is responsible for utilising best practice methodologies to increase and optimize continuous integration, deployment and delivery enhancing software quality and decreasing release cycles.
- Design, build, implement and automate infrastructure provisioning, configuration, monitoring, security and deployment of production and non-production environments.
- Ensure that all Infrastructure components are built to provide high level of quality, security, scalability, efficiency and reliability.
- Contribute to the securing of infrastructure so that the data and operations of the organisation are protected from harm, both malicious and inadvertent.
- Responsible for the automation of repetitive task required to maintain a secure an up to date operational environment.
- Be an enabler for software and operational engineers, working closely with the teams to build and integrate modern tools, best practices and techniques into our environment.
- Promote and drive the adoption of enterprise wide Agile practices, Devops standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Strong, demonstrated expertise in core AWS offerings including:
- Compute (EC2, VPC, Lambda, Auto scaling)
- Networking technologies (Route 53, CloudFront, Direct Connect, DNS, ELB)
- Networking concepts (NAT, firewalls, ACL’s/NACL’s Routing Tables, NGINX)
- Storage and Archival options (S3, EBS, Glacier)
- AWS Management Tools (CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Cloud Formation)
- Developer Tools (CodeBuild, CodeCommit, Codepipeline)
- Security and access management (IAM, Cloud Directory, Inspector, WAF, Active Directory)
- Messaging services (SNS, SES, SQS)
- Multi-region deployments (including Multi-AZ deployments)
- Database and replication methodologies (RDS, DynamoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Backup and Recovery methodologies
- Deployment and Management technologies and CI/CD (Ansible, chef, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Grunt, Puppet, Consul, GIT, Jira)
- Self-healing techniques and fault-tolerant services (clustering, auto-scaling, etc)
- Significant experience in either Software Engineering (across analysis, development, testing, deployment and release), cloud infrastructure Administration or both combined.
- Proven senior level experience as a senior Delivery/Operations or Devops Engineer focusing on bridging the gap between developers and operations.
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.