Senior AutomationTest Analyst
- Sr. Automation Test Analyst
- Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD
- Perm role with Excellent Payrate upto $120k pa + Bonus W
- Work life Balance
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Automation Test Analyst for a Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD. Analyst is responsible for development and maintain systems critical to Client’s business lending customer experience
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- 6+ years’ experience in formal testing roles. Should have experience across all aspects of: functional, integration, exploratory, user acceptance and regression testing
- Automation experience (Specflow, Selenium or equivalent tools) mandatory
- Control M / Batch scheduler experience desirable
- HP Quality Centre / ALM / JIRA experience desirable
- Strong understanding of XML, SQL Server, C# and .NET technologies
- Experience testing with upstream / downstream systems desirable
- Tools: ALM, SQL Server, Xml Spy, Beyond Compare, MQ / middleware tools, Control M, Jenkins, etc.
- Excellent people and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Has worked in an agile team and ‘gets’ agile.
- Able to lead, influence project outcomes and work with minimal supervision
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge of Treasury products would be highly desirable. Experience testing in financial services organizations would also be highly regarded.
- Working on Austin / Lending /Mortgage/ Trading platform would be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 85 066 527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Contact Adaps or Apply Now