Senior Automation Tester (.Net)
Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform
Design and Develop Application Software
- Design and develop test automation software to schedule and at a high level of quality.
- Work with quality engineers to extend automation test frameworks and scripts.
- Proactively drive improvements to the team’s automation testing and performance testing strategies.
- Be an active participant in regular requirements review, prioritisation and estimation workshops.
- Apply knowledge of CI-CD frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements.
- Ensuring relevant development standards are used.
- Employ test-driven development and refactoring as ‘core’ practices. Support the team’s focus on automation and continuous improvement.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting. Focus on attention to detail. Solves complex technical problems where others cannot.
- Proven record of accountability and driving initiatives to completion
- Experience in CI/ CD, TDD, BDD
- Knowledge of Treasury products would be desirable.
- 7+ years IT experience in software development roles.
- 5+ years development experience with the Microsoft .NET platform
- Comprehensive understanding of OO and domain-driven design
- Strong understanding of database design & development concepts.
- Has used agile development techniques e.g. Behaviour Driven Design, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Test Automation.
- Has used DevOps practices e.g. Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated provisioning and release management.
- Experience delivering tests using automation frameworks such as SpecFlow and Selenium.
- Experience delivering software using enterprise components of the Windows platform, such as XML Web Services, MSMQ, Windows Services, Windows Security, WCF
- Experience in MVC, JS frameworks and REST APIs would be desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in IS / IT, Computer Science or Maths.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: