Senior Automation Engineer(RPA)
- Senior Automation Engineer(RPA)
- Large Financial institution based in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Salary + Benefits
- Be a part of modern digitalisation team
Are your aspiring to work with Large Digitization Company and wanted to enhance your skills as an Senior Automation Engineer (RPA), here is an opportunity and explore…
About the role
The Robotics Process Analyst is a key role that provides the foundation required to deliver full and accurate automated solutions. The RPA Senior Analyst, Automation and QA role identifies business process for automation, performs a vital requirement gathering function, and is an essential knowledge and communication asset to the Robotics
What will you do:
- Perform Opportunity Assessments to identify and prioritise business processes that are potential candidates for automation
- Fully and clearly document business processes to the granular level of detail that is required for a Robotics automation
- Create, or help the process owner to create, user acceptance test (UAT) documents, identifying all the process scenarios and their expected outcomes
- Work closely with the Robotics team developers to understand and assist with the creation of their solution design, ensuring they deliver a solution that meets the business requirements
What do we need :
- Previous experience of business processes is preferable, to aid a quick understanding of new processes the require evaluation.
- Previous experience with Robotics Automation products Blue Prism and / or Open Span
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear, detailed and accurate documentation. Prior experience of using flow diagrams would be beneficial.
- Good requirements gathering skills, to capture business processes using both existing process documentation and process walkthroughs with the staff performing the process.
- An enquiring mind, the process analyst will be needed to analyse and question existing processes to ensure a full and correct understanding is gained.
- Good inter-personal communication skills, communicating with subject matter experts, business process owners, and the Blue Prism development team to help ensure the automated solution is correct.
If you think there might be a role with your name on it, send us your application. If you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment and want to drive your career forward, then we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact (Ricky on 03 8506 6521) for a confidential review. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please share your resume in Word format only.
Are you keen to know about more jobs to apply with us? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/
Connect with Adaps: