Senior Automation Engineer/Tester
- Senior Automation Engineer
- 12 months contract role
- Excellent Payrate
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Automation Engineer for a Large Educational Institution @ Melbourne.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- 8+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Exposure to Nightwatch.JS
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with AWS, Jenkins, CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, SQL, Jmeter, Rest.
- Must be from Java development background and ability to build automation scripts.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Lisa – 03 9956 1175) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.