Senior Automation Consultant
- Senior Automation Consultant
- Large Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD
- Perm role with Excellent Pay $140K – $180K + Bonus
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Automation Consultant for a Large Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Drive Agile practices.
- Coach & mentor teams in Quality Engineering.
- Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- 10+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Kish – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.