Senior Audit Engineer
- Senior Audit Engineer
- Permanent opportunity with Tier1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $150,000 incl super / annum
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Looking for Auditors to Audit systems like – Windows, Security General controls. Linux, mainframe, cloud, data, IDAM or Cyber Security reviews etc
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Efficient delivery and documentation of quality audit workpapers in the systems of record, including walkthroughs, control identification, control design assessments and control operating effectiveness testing.
- Sound verification of audit raised issues within internal SLA targets once the business indicate issues are complete, supported by quality workpapers.
- Plan and project manage delivery of audits within agreed resource and time budgets
- Draft succinct and clear audit assignment plans that reflect agreed scope
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified
- Form effective ongoing working relationships with business contacts to facilitate delivery of audits and contribute to audit’s annual plan creation and update
What you will bring
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar Senior Analyst Internal Audit role with strong understanding of risk and controls;
- Prior experience in the delivery of audits across Financial Services would be highly advantageous;
- Ability to engage and communicate with influence across a wide range of stakeholders;
- Relevant post graduate qualification in technology, accountancy, assurance or risk will be considered (e.g. CISA / CISM/ CISSP, etc)
- Experience working with Technology risks and controls, common enterprise technology platforms, applications and solutions.
- A growth mindset, a strong track record in assurance/risk/controls and a solid set of core skills and competencies around stakeholder management, communication, and time management
- Niche skills in Cyber, Cloud, Data or Platform auditing will be highly regarded
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.