Senior Architect Monitoring and Alerting
- Perm Role with Excellent Pay upto $180K + Bonus
- Large Financial Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source “Senior Architect Monitoring and Alerting” for one of the Four Big Banks in Melbourne.
- IT Operations skills with experience/expertise on industry leading monitoring & analytics platforms. Including knowledge of DevOps tooling & Open source monitoring tools.
- Lead efforts to design, integrate and implement monitoring systems for core infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, applications, performance monitoring, synthetic monitoring & IT Data analytics to resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves system availability, resiliency, and performance.
- Example technologies : Appdynamics, Splunk, Dynatrace, New Relix, Servicenow, datadog, Truesight, prometheuss, solarwinds, riverbed, Nagious etc..
- Well versed with Cloud technologies spanning AWS, MS Azure & GCP including container & server-less environments, especially around operations and monitoring.
- Experience of leading architecture deliverables on large scale transformation programs.
Key Skill Requirements are:
- Expertise on industry leading logging, monitoring & analytics platforms. Including knowledge of monitoring DevOps tooling.
- Lead efforts to design, integrate and implement solutions for monitoring and management of end user experience, application performance and infrastructure performance.
- Expertise in implementing solution using IT Data analytics to resolve complex technical issues and derive insights & innovation that improves system availability, resiliency, and performance.
- Experience with open APM & proprietary solutions viz Appdynamics, Splunk, Dynatrace, New Relix, Elastic, Datadog, CAWily, BMCTruesight, Prometheus, Nagious etc.
- Knowledge of complimentary platforms like ServiceNow, JIRA, Clarity, JENKINS, GITHUB & other DevOps Tools would be bonus.
- Well versed with cloud technologies spanning AWS, MS Azure & GCP including container & server less environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure, K8, GKE, and EKS, especially around operations and monitoring.
- A solid understanding of software architecture and design principles/patterns (Object Oriented Programming, Service-Oriented Architecture, Microservices)
- Working knowledge Application integration methodology and technology (Webservices, HTTP, Queues, AJAX, APIs, ESBs)
- Working knowledge of application platforms and major frameworks (Java, .Net, Compiled vs Interpreted, Single Page Apps)
- Experience in Application and Infrastructure Performance engineering and statistical analysis skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Ricky – 03 8506 6521) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au