Senior Architect Monitoring and Alerting
- Perm Role with Excellent Pay upto $180K + Bonus
- Large Financial Organisation
Adaps has been scouted to source “Senior Architect Monitoring and Alerting” for one of the Four Big Banks in Melbourne.
- IT Operations skills with experience/expertise on industry leading monitoring & analytics platforms. Including knowledge of DevOps tooling & Open source monitoring tools.
- Lead efforts to design, integrate and implement monitoring systems for core infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, applications, performance monitoring, synthetic monitoring & IT Data analytics to resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves system availability, resiliency, and performance.
- Example technologies : Appdynamics, Splunk, Dynatrace, New Relix, Servicenow, datadog, Truesight, prometheuss, solarwinds, riverbed, Nagious etc..
- Well versed with Cloud technologies spanning AWS, MS Azure & GCP including container & server-less environments, especially around operations and monitoring.
- Experience of leading architecture deliverables on large scale transformation programs.?
We are looking for:
Service Architects - you will be accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across Technology Programs which have multiple streams to ensure overall cohesion in meeting the business objectives and technology strategy. The role will be involved in the implement of new services, through established service creation process.
- Establishing the Current state, Target State Architecture positions for the service.
- Establishing governance procedures to ensure the implemented software meets the design requirements and is done in strict accordance to Enterprise Architecture standards, tools & design specifications
- Strategic impact analysis of service business requirements and constraints on the planned service architecture roadmap in the current business and technology environments
- Technical direction and leadership to the service team, across the technology lifecycle, creating and maintaining the Target State Architecture for each capability within the service and mapping all components to the asset management system
- Delivering a comprehensive quality architecture description for the service identified
Key Skill Requirements are:
- Expertise on industry leading logging, monitoring & analytics platforms. Including knowledge of monitoring DevOps tooling.
- Lead efforts to design, integrate and implement solutions for monitoring and management of end user experience, application performance and infrastructure performance.
- Expertise in implementing solution using IT Data analytics to resolve complex technical issues and derive insights & innovation that improves system availability, resiliency, and performance.
- Experience with open APM & proprietary solutions viz Appdynamics, Splunk, Dynatrace, New Relix, Elastic, Datadog, CAWily, BMCTruesight, Prometheus, Nagious etc.
- Knowledge of complimentary platforms like ServiceNow, JIRA, Clarity, JENKINS, GITHUB & other DevOps Tools would be bonus.
- Well versed with cloud technologies spanning AWS, MS Azure & GCP including container & server less environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure, K8, GKE, and EKS, especially around operations and monitoring.
- A solid understanding of software architecture and design principles/patterns (Object Oriented Programming, Service-Oriented Architecture, Microservices)
- Working knowledge Application integration methodology and technology (Webservices, HTTP, Queues, AJAX, APIs, ESBs)
- Working knowledge of application platforms and major frameworks (Java, .Net, Compiled vs Interpreted, Single Page Apps)
- Experience in Application and Infrastructure Performance engineering and statistical analysis skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Ricky – 03 8506 6521) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au