Senior Application Developer – Support
- Senior Application Developer – Support
- 6 Months Contract with a view to extension
- Rate on offer is upto $1000/day
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
- 7+ years Technology experience.
- 5+ years in application development and / or support roles.
- Experience in providing technology client service.
- Software Delivery technical skills such as CI/CD, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software / Source Code Configuration Management.
- Platform automation tools (DB Management, AWS, Jenkins, GITHUB).
- Knowledge and experience with build languages.
- Workflow tools such as JIRA.
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability.
- Manage multiple streams of work, provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgement in their area of expertise / responsibility.
- Work with teams and as individuals to analyze business processes / procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Design & develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Identify sub optimal CI/CD practices. Drive & provide recommended solutions and help teams with implementation.
- Contact for initial diagnosis of problems, for a system, sub-system or apply known solutions, including documenting problems, progress checking and escalation to ensure resolution.
- Feature / Epic / Story design, develop & deliver.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements & solutions.
- Write well designed & high-quality testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into fully functional platform.
- Apply pro-actively & perform hands-on design and implementation of best practice CI/CD.
- Coaching & mentoring of other Service Team members.
- Develop/contribute to software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate customer feedback.
- Comply with project plans, industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Define, implement, and maintain configuration of systems.
- Share a 24/7 on-call rotation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.