Senior Appian Developer
Adaps has been scouted to source “Senior Appian Developer” for a Largest Broadband Networking Client in North Sydney.
What you will do:
The Appian developer needs to work with Salesforce developers, and it would be nice to have Salesforce integration experience.
What you need to have:
- 5 years’ Development experience with a minimum of 2 years Appian Experience
- Designing and implementing, process models and Reports
- Understanding, designs and implements the consuming interfaces for integration needs of the process.
- Expert in workflow modelling, SAILS, Tempe Conducts reviews,
- Experience mentoring juniors favorable
- Experience collaborating with Salesforce Developers for Integration favorable.
- Developing and managing Business rules, validation, Events Integration using SOA webservices & RDBMS, Oracle DB knowledge.
- Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, analytical and driven to overcome challenges.
- In addition to your technical background you will possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal, this will allow effective communication with technical and business stakeholders alike.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT