Senior API Developer
- Senior API Developer – APIGEE
- 6 Month Contract
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy Client
- ESBs like MuleSoft, Tibco etc.
- Designing and development experience in integrations/API space
- Understand customer business needs and help them identify their API requirements -
- Understand solution design and development -
- Able to develop secure and extensible APIs that power internal integrations and engaging customer-facing experiences. -
- Able to troubleshoot and help impart technical knowledge to the development team -
- Able to adhere to processes and ensure the usage of design templates, tools and accelerators for API development for the team -
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and multiple teams to own the delivery of high-quality end-product for the customer
- Experience in Apigee is mandate -
- Experience in integration space on ESBs like MuleSoft, Tibco etc. is a must -
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.