Senior Android Developer
- Generous pay!!
Senior Android Developer
- Melbourne CBD
- Great $$$ !!
- Perm role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Android Developer, working with an iconic and well respected financial services company.
The goal of the Mobile Technologies team is to design, develop and maintain the Mobile applications. The successful candidate will be a senior Android programmer who can build robust, secure and maintainable Android applications.
- Working with business analysts / UI designers to ensure requirements are clear as well as offering technical input into the requirements process
- Working with solution designers to provide mobile team input into the solution design
- Designing and coding of Android applications
- Working with the test team to ensure applications are robust
- Continuous innovation in development practices, team processes and mobile design
- Presenting to internal colleagues/stakeholders and external meet-ups/conferences
- Experience across full software development lifecycle (SDLC): Analysis, Development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Release.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within a fast paced environment
- A solid technical background in Android programming using Android Studio
- Interfacing with JSON APIs
- Experience working with diverse teams from Development, Testing, Operations, Security, Architecture, Infrastructure to Business & Management
- Continuous Integration & Delivery practices and tools. (Jenkins)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments.
- Build Management tools (Gradle)
- Development experience using source systems (Git, SVN)
- Writing automated unit tests (Junit/Roboelectric/Espresso)
- Release & Configuration Management practices such as parallel development (tagging, branching, etc.), managing versions and third party libraries
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au