Test Automation Engineer, Service Virtualization (LISA)
- Senior Analyst Test Automation Engineer – Service Virtualization
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Senior Analyst Engineer will play a key role in developing and executing end to end automated quality enablement to ensure quality and reliability of product delivery to Client Customers.
- Automation role but with experience in Service Vitualization and/or Stubbing.
- Tooling is primarily LISA.
- AWS experience is a plus.
- 7+ years of total experience
What you’ll be doing
- Identify, develop and execute automated or performance testing strategies
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit, System and SIT across Client, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests
- Identify and proactively drive blockers to resolution
- Apply knowledge of CD-CI frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements
- Look for the opportunity to apply Service Virtualisation to increase upstream quality
- Identify environment and data requirements
- Work with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role
Who you’ll be working with
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Possess an agile mindset in delivery
- Building strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Experience with the following: AWS, Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, Protractor, GitHub, Lean FT, API, Microservices, Service Virtualisation.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky - 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au