Senior Analyst, Support
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Analyst, Support – multiple positions to a Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne.
What you will do
- Contribute to the process improvements, automation and resultant cost savings to the organisation.
- Proactively identify and manage potential risks to the applications.
- Manage stakeholder communications providing regular updates on the technical service availability.
- Perform change management activities including approvals and representation at the Change Approval Board (CAB).
- Manage problem records to be sent to the demand/delivery team.
- Resolve and monitor support issues that arise as well as perform routine maintenance activities in conjunction with other NAB technology groups.
- Contribute to the development of systems documentation.
- Provide system support by providing fail and fix application support – (24×7 roster)
- Experience with Helpdesk operations, ITIL related frameworks; particularly incident management as well as root cause analysis.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following mandatory skills & experience:
- Strong Unix, JAVA, SQL, Angular JS & Windows Experience
- Have a good understanding of Websphere applications & Sharepoint
- Solid understanding ITIL V3 Certification
- Have a strong understanding of:
- Network topology such as firewalls etc
- Technology associated to web, database and application servers
Additionally to the skill set, you will have ideally led a small team. You will have excellent team skills, an eye for process improvement and have some leadership experience to mentor peers in providing the best service to our stakeholders. You will be a quick learner and have the ability to work well under pressure as this is a high volume support team.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Lisa – 03 9956 1175) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.