Senior Analyst – Site Reliability Engineer
- Senior Analyst – Site Reliability Engineer
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $140K + Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
- The Service Reliability Engineer (SRE) will be focused on driving better production systems by defining engineering approaches that deliver better operational best practice for the client Service.
As SRE’s are responsible for the big picture of how systems related to each other, they will use breadth of tools and approaches to solve a broad spectrum of problems.
- Practices such as minimising time spend on operations work, blameless post-mortems and proactive identification of potential colleague impacts delivering iterative improvement that is key to both service quality and interesting and dynamic day to day work. The SRE will be the primary support contact for the client Team.
Skills and experience
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in application development in large distributed systems, systems engineering & monitoring, System Application recovery & restoration, application trouble shooting and diagnostic frameworks.
- Comprehensive knowledge of packaged software solution & DevOps, Integration and Continuous delivery. Software Development lifecycles (Waterfall & Agile).
- At least 2 years practical experience with Cloud technologies.
- Must have react development background.
- Experience in application support, application monitoring using Nagios.
- Experience in Qtest, gradle and Jenkins
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, information technology, process management, risk management or operations management.
- Application development in large distributed systems, systems engineering & monitoring, System Application recovery & restoration, application trouble shooting and diagnostic frameworks.
- At least 1 year experience in automation implementation.
- At least one Cloud Technology certification in AWS/Azure.
- A high level of stakeholder management, excellent written and verbal communication is expected.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.