Senior Security Analyst
- Senior Security Analyst
- Large Financial Organization in East Melbourne VIC
- Permanent role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Adaps has been scouted to source “Senior Security Analyst” for a Large Financial Organization in East Melbourne VIC.
The successful candidate will provide Technical based services to support infrastructure. Infrastructure is primarily on-premises hardware/security appliances and some cloud applications.
- Run-time support including break-fix incident and problem management and participating in On Call support roster.
- BAU support activities including backup, monitoring, patching, vulnerability management, user access management, currency and capacity management, DR testing
- Continuous improvement and automation/industrialisation of processes
- Out of hours work to deliver maintenance work (TVT, DR testing, patching)
- Assist with relevant audit activities, and compliance to all service management processes and risk controls
- Leadership and mentoring of more junior team members
What you will bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- Specific experience supporting security infrastructure (firewalls, proxies etc) with strong skills in LinuxWindows OS support
- Strong understanding of service management processes and compliancerisk management processes
- Ability to work independently to resolve infrastructure support issue, with strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in complex environment
- Ability to work with, support and motivate team
- Highly desirable to have deep experience working with firewalls (including virtual) and F5 assets.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Steve – 03 8506 6527) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.