Senior Analyst Programmer – .NET, Backend development
- Full Stack Developer – Greenfield project – Large Financial Institution
- Melbourne CBD Location – Great Culture – Stable environment
- Experience working in financial domain, Markets, Risk,Trading will be beneficial
- Large Financial Organisation
- Great culture!
- Excellent base salary + super + bonus + life time perks!
- Skills required – .Net 4.5, C#, MVC, SQL Server 2008/12
- Experience in Trading, Market Risk, Market Rates is highly desirable
- Melbourne CBD based role
Senior Analyst Programmers deliver a range of technology applications/development services through project management, design, development, programming, testing and maintenance of Technology solutions aligned with business objectives.
- 7-10 years of experience with the full Microsoft web development platform (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF or WebAPI Web Services, SQL Server).
- Advanced skill and experience with SQL
- Knowledge in scripting language also desirable (Powershell, Perl)
- Knowledge in open source programming.
- Experience with JIRA
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Exposure to financial back office or risk management processes (Highly Desirable)
- Ability to understand the essential needs of users and meet these in well-designed programs.
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder management skills
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11927. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.