Senior Analyst Programmer (MQ)
- Senior Analyst Programmer (MQ)
- 6months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Pay rate upto $750 per day
- Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Analyst Programmer (MQ) for one of the Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD.
- To design and build integration solutions based on services-oriented architecture.
- Produce software artefacts in a range of development languages which meet design, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Produce documentation to support the ongoing development, testing and production operational requirements of the integration team.
Core Skills & Capabilities required:
- Strong IBM WebSphere, MQ Administration, and SSL / TLS 1.1, 1.2 skills.
- Demonstrated Strong experience in Java/JEE, Spring, JMS and Web Services
- Experience in File Transfer solutions such as SFTP, Connect Direct and Control-M AFT.
- Demonstrated XML/XSD/XSLT experience
- Foundation knowledge in Linux/Windows/Networking and scripting skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, some experience with software development and debugging.
- Experience with IBM Data Power
- Automatic Build Frameworks – Apache Ant or Maven
- Oracle Database
- FIX: protocol and messaging specification
- Work with Business Analysts to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements to establish system requirements
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems
- Develop, program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed specifications
- Improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary
- Achieve key Systems Development Lifecycle stages in terms of quantity, timing and quality of all aspects of work allocated
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures
- Create and action implementation plans
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Kish on 03 8506 6521.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.