SENIOR ANALYST PROGRAMMER (FX)
- SENIOR ANALYST PROGRAMMER (FX)
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Pay rate upto $ 800 -$850 per day
- Work life balance
- Tier 1 Bank @ Melborune CBD
Adaps has been scouted for Sr. Analyst Programmer for a Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD
About the team
The FX technology team operates across Melbourne, Sydney and London and has end-to-end ownership of the software development process. We apply Agile SDLC practices, with frequent incremental deliveries to production, and achieve a high degree of automated test coverage. The team comprises business analysts, developers and testers all working together to deliver each sprint.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing, coding, testing and deploying applications programs across multiple platforms
- Working with business and technology stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the development team.
- Occasionally providing third-level support and root cause analysis of recurring problems
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with several open source Java frameworks
- Automated component or system testing experience
- Java UI development experience (JavaFX or Swing)
- Understanding of high availability design
- Understanding of ‘event sourcing’ applications
- Low-latency and/or reliable messaging systems
- NoSQL database and/or in-memory cache technologies
- Amazon hosting (AWS)
- Financial markets domain knowledge (foreign exchange in particular)
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Sanky on 03 8506 6525/ 03 9956 1175 .