Senior System Engineer
- Senior System Engineer
- Large Financial Organisation
- St Leonards, NSW
- 12 Months Contract
Adaps is seeking for Senior System Engineer, who are ambitious to work with one of the large financial organisations @ St Leonards, NSW
The role of Senior Analyst Engineer will provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail while being recognized as a trusted advisor to the team and stakeholders. The chacteristics include being versatile, displaying leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC, ultimately assisting in moving technology forward.
Core role Responsibility:
- Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives.
- Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgement in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Development: Work with teams to analyse business process, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Developer solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Develop program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed specifications.
- Improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary.
- Support: Make initial diagnosis of problems, for a system or sub-system or apply known solutions, including documenting problems, progress checking and escalation to ensure resolution.
- Linux Sys Engineer background – KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)
- Windows, SQL Server is a must, Python or Golang scripting
- Docker, Container (Elastic Container), Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD
- Citrix is a must
- Networking knowledge is an advantage.
- SQL Server
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for a confidential review. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.