Senior Analyst Engineer (JAVA)
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Analyst Engineer(Java) for a Federal Department @ Melbourne /Sydney
- Great fundamental knowledge and experience with Java 9+, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring data and hibernate
- 3+ years of experience designing and building microservices, demonstrating understanding of microservices and web services concepts (REST, SOAP), design patterns and architecture principles
- Experience with tooling and infrastructure; Gradle, Maven, Tomcat, Websphere, SQL/NoSQL databases
- Proficient with automated unit/functional/performance testing (Junit, Mockito, PowerMock, JMeter)
- Exposure to working with CI/CD (Jenkins) and AWS
- Git for version control, branching and merging practices
- Understanding of how to build performant, testable and maintainable code
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides
- Interact with Quality Assurance personnel throughout the application development lifecycle;
- Work with development teams to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop and deliver new enhancements and products;
- Operational support related to incident analysis, design, development and testing, product deployment life cycles and bug fixes;
- Enjoy learning, sharing and mentoring with teammates and working collaboratively to provide the best service to our stakeholders
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to hybrid and web-based application development, analyze and evaluate the System program needs.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 8506 6523 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.