Senior Analyst Engineer (Fullstack Backend Developer)
- Senior Analyst Engineer (Fullstack Backend Developer)
- Permanent Opportunity
- Largest Financial Organization
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Analyst for one of the Largest Financial Organizations in Melbourne CBD.
As a Full Stack Analyst Engineer with a back-end focus, you would join other Developers, Manager Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, Business Analysts and UX Designers. You’ll own key modules of our product where you’ll use and grow your experience to architect and build cloud applications, APIs and microservices to maintain high availability and reliability.
- Maintenance of existing code base, developing new features, or fixing defects
- Team Player with the ability to take the initiative
- Understanding our technology stack, driving our strategic plans with the ability to raise questions where necessary
- Debugging code
- Providing robust coding practices and solid unit and component test coverage
- Staying on top of current practices and news
- Effective problem solving, communication and collaboration skills
- Design patterns
- Modern software frameworks appropriate to the language you are developing in
- Object oriented programming
- J2EE architecture
- Java 6 onwards
- Spring framework
- Html and CSS
- A modern build tool for example gradle or webpack
- ERD Entity Relationship databases
- Git as a version control system
- Unit, component and integrated component testing and their associated tools.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Developer Paired Programming Processes
- Ability to suggest optimisations to existing code/process and suggest how it’s done (tell us how you’ve done it)
- Automated testing frameworks and processes.
- Dev Ops experience
- AWS/ cloud-based technologies.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au