Senior Analyst Engineer-DevOps
- Senior Analyst Engineer
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $140K-$150K + Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
- 5+ years’ extensive experience of devops/ops
- Experience leading and motivating teams in a highly pressurised and results orientated environment utilising CI/CD/ Dev Ops
- Experience in WebSphere Administration and knowledge of relational DB.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with Java 9+, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring data and hiberate
- Experience in AWS including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure as code (IaC) and various scripting tools such as ansible, terraform and CloudFormation
- Knowledge in one of the monitoring tools AppDynamics or Splunk
- Proficient user of Rally, Confluence, Github, Jenkins’s pipeline, Gradle, Linux (via Command line) & other leading DevOps tools
- Ability to develop code and work with testers and developers
- One of the AWS or Azure certifications is mandatory (Solution architect associate, sysops administrator, or equivalent)
- Knowledge in docker and ECS are essential
- Knowledge in Kubernetes and Kafka are an advantage
- Experienced and highly capable in continually developing and balancing technical and soft skills with an understanding that making great software requires both problem identification and prevention
- Excellent communication, documentation, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills and willingness to take ownership.
- Campaigner and sponsor of CI/CD methodologies
- Resilience and versatility in dealing with varying levels of organisational maturity
- Track record and ability in delivering quality outcomes
- Building strong relationships with the ability to influence key decision making
- Deliverer of CI/CD methodologies
- Extensive Strategy and Planning skills with a keen eye to innovation across all test phases within the SDLC
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork, Collaboration & Communication
- Solid judgment, reasoning, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to focus, prioritise to drive tasks to closure to support aggressive schedules
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Suzy- 0388045883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.