Senior Analyst Engineer- DevOps
- Senior Analyst Engineer- DevOps
- Permanent role
- Salary upto $150k/annum + bonus
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies.
- Knowledge and Experience in the Identity and Access Management space including relevant protocols and standards such as OAuth, OIDC, FAPI, SAML, LDAP etc.
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise database/directories (e.g., RDBMS, Active Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, Ping Directory Services, eTrust/CA Directory).
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise security integration (e.g., SSL, PKI, Key Management, Firewalls, Networking and routing, load balancing etc.).
- Have in-depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts.
- Devops capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, AWS/Azure cloud, APIs and microservices.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting automation pipelines that enable safe deployment of change at scale using industry best practices.
- Support one of the top 20 platforms that is a key enabler for all client’s digital channels.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with Release Train Engineers and Solution Engineers to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Reliability and Resilience; drive the maturation of Service Reliability Engineering as a valued discipline in the Technology Operating model.
- Share a 24/7 on-call rotation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.