- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $155K + Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience building node.js applications
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
- Experience with development, test automation & continuous delivery environments
- Experience in API requests and development
- The ability to engage/motivate the team to work autonomously towards outcomes
- The ability to work with the team to produce high quality work
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-on service.
What is preferred:
These are more specific abilities we’re looking for, but it is the rare human who possesses them all. Think of this as a descriptive sketch, not a checklist of requirements. Be comfortable applying even if you don’t have all of them.
- Experience using backend Express / Node.js services
- Experience or knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with developing on AWS / Azure Cloud services
- Background cloud-native architecture
- Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly environment
- Experienced in Agile / Scrum projects
- Experience working with both SQL databases and DB schemas is desired
- Experience with JSON Automated unit testing using tools such as Karma, Protractor, Selenium, etc.
- Exposure to web development tools (NPM, bower, grunt).
- Excellent social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Ability to conduct scrum rituals (story writing, grooming, estimation, sprint planning, reto, continuous improvement)
- Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation
- Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing
- Salary confirming to market standards
- Flexible working policy
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Suzy- 0388045883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.