Senior Analyst, DevOps
- Permanent opportunity in Melbourne
The ideal candidate will be both a consultant and a hands-on DevOps Engineer. Our work involves Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Run capabilities as well as all things in relation to helping orchestrate the delivery pipeline for our technology colleagues.
- Experience in cloud and cloud-native architecture
- One or more cloud certifications
- Good understanding of DevOps methodologies
- CI/CD Pipelines (end to end)
- Understanding of Java, Python, Typescript or other software development languages
- Jenkins, Confluence, Rally, GitHub, Artifactory, Elastic Stack, Splunk, AppDynamics & ServiceNow
- Experience in supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly and continuous improvement environment.
- A love of automation in large application delivery environments – infrastructure build, testing, development processes
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.