Senior Analyst – Database Automation
- 12 Months contract
- Opportunity to work with best team
As a Senior Analyst Quality, you must have end to end exposure to all stages in a project life cycle and will be responsible for ensuring stability, availability and reliability of production platforms and applications through the planning and execution of functionality-based user testing. You must be comfortable working collaboratively with project team members, business team members and other stakeholders.
- Delivering quality application change across various platforms through analysis, planning, creation and execution of User Acceptance Test designs, cases and procedures.
- Liaising with business users, business analysts and developers to ensure that planned testing meets their requirements.
- Acquiring and analysing all relevant documents for assigned projects to determine testing requirements.
- Consulting on testing matters to business and IT project managers.
- Executing Test cases for all assigned projects/enhancements.
- Raising any defects found during test and escalating in accordance with set procedures.
- Tracking progress of allocated test designs and test cases to ensure testing deadlines will be met.
- Ensuring Test environments are properly established to control and monitor end-to-end Testing of applications and infrastructure components.
- Identifying, revising and enhancing adherence to processes and standards used within the Test function.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Using test automation frameworks
- Proficient in writing and executing T-SQL/PL-SQL
- The ability to create and deliver strategic ideas and initiatives
- Experience with at least one test management tools: qTest, Zephyr
- Experience in Data Warehouse/ETL /Data Testing related projects.
- Experience in using agile methodologies (JIRA)
- 6+ years Automation Testing experience with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong programming/scripting experience in Ruby, Python, SOAP UI, selenium, microservices, DBfit.
- Experienced in creating automation test scripts independently without developer’s assistance.
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) with tools such as Cucumber – essential
- Experience of testing .net environments, REST API’s.
Exposure to the following will also be beneficial
- Continuous Integration (eg: Jenkins)
- Source control (eg: Git)
- Experience in migration of Data projects in Cloud.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.