Senior Agile Consultant
- Senior Agile Consultant – Technology – Agile Coach
- Melbourne, Docklands location – Banking organisation
- 6 month contract + extension or permanent position
SENIOR AGILE CONSULTANT / COACH
Seeking an experienced Agile Coach for an initial 6 month contract which could lead into a permanent position in Melbourne CBD.
An opportunity has arisen for an Agile Coach within a financial institution in Melbourne. This team has been created to explore news ways of doing things and bring in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)/Test Driven Development (TDD) into the project. The requirement is for a Coach that has previous experience in BDD and TDD. Who can drive change and facilitate the approach of how things are done so the team builds this capability for future projects.
The initial engagement will be for 6 months contract with potential to continue afterwards on other projects.
Prior demonstrable experience in Delivery Leadership and Management, as part of the delivery of high-profile, large and complex projects, with evidence of participation in the full software development life cycle, Waterfall and Agile methodologies, Operational Usability, understanding customer expectations, and operational IT issues and trends
- Experience in Agile Delivery Methodology experience
- Experience in Coaching
- Familiarity with BDD and TDD is desirable
- Agile Delivery Methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, as well as more traditional methodologies such as Waterfall or RUP
- Approaches to Agile at scale such as SAFe or DAD
- Familiarity with Lean Startup concepts
- DevOps approaches and practices highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553 and quote reference number 692786. Applications close 05/12/2014.