Security/Network Operations Analyst – Scripting skills, Unix
- CACTI or Nagios or Shell or BASH or Python or Perl scripting.
- Unix / Linux Administration or Network Security Operations background
- $105,000 incl of super + bonus + on call allowance + manage your own hours!
- Security Operations Analyst – CACTI, Nagios, Shell scripting
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Large organisation – Excellent base salary + bonus + on call allowance on offer!
- Multiple permanent positions
- Fun team – Great culture – Work life balance – Very stable environment
The role exists to perform ongoing delivery at agreed service levels for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls, including proxy, IPS, security firewalls (Checkpoint) and Cryptographic devices. You will be responsible to perform support, maintenance and service recovery functions for capacity and planning functions.
To be Successful you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Network Security Analyst or Security Operations Analyst or Unix / Linux Administrator performing BAU or Back up technology management and support functions
- Must have excellent skills in CACTI or Nagios or Shell or BASH or Python or Perl scripting
- Experience in TCP / IP (debugging traffic flow, setup basic networks) – Must have!
- Experience with Checkpoint security products – Desirable!
- Experience with other OSI layers (CCNA highly regarded)
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems and IT Security Concepts
- Experience working with SSOE Patterns, sandpit testing, executing runsheets and incident/problem management – Desirable
- SNMP, Proxy, IPS (Highly desirable)
- Proven communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11908. For any questions, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.