Security Specialist – Check Point Firewalls, Proxy Services
- Permanenet role with excellent base $$$ + super + life time perks!
- East Melbourne Location
- Excellent team environment – Great culture!
- Great Team – Very stable envrionment
- East Melbourne location
- Permanent role with excellent base $$$ + super + life time perks!
This role will provide technical advice and expertise to develop, program and code policy configuration rules for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls, including (but not limited to) security firewalls, proxy, IPS and cryptographic devices. This includes processing requests and exemptions, escalating where standards and patterns do not apply, and implementing continual improvement regarding the applied policy and its effectiveness.
- Process security rule requests and develop, program and code policy configuration rules,
- Report to senior team members regarding system policy status and posture
- Make initial diagnosis of policy configuration related problems
- Perform on-call and after-hours support where required
- Provide coaching and guidance to technical specialists
- Proven experience in IT Security with knowledge of Check Point Firewalls (Must have!), Proxy Services, Platform security and TCP/IP protocols and networking
- Developed knowledge of operating systems and network/routing within the role area expertise
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of key IT security concepts
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11580. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.